Food Safety & Covoid-19
Our meals are prepared in a kitchens which also contain eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing all of our meals, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
The health and well-being of The Buena’s staff, customers and surrounding communities is our number one priority.
We are doing everything we can to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 at our bottle shop and our Buena at Home offering.
Some of the action we have taken to protect our staff, guests and surrounding communities include:
• maintaining our exceptional levels of hygiene and cleanliness of our workplaces,
• implementing enhanced cleaning and sanitisation protocols,
• implemented appropriate physical distancing,
• ensure the appropriate use of protective personal equipment (PPE), and
• payment options limited to contactless card payment or online payment
We are closely monitoring the advice provided by state and federal health authorities and are updating our processes and procedures as necessary.
From all of us at The Buena, we hope that you and your loved ones stay safe and well during these strange times, and we thank you for your support.